Plesk Server Administrator's interface eliminates the need to have extensive technical knowledge in order to manage a website. PSA empowers you to manage all your e-mail and hosting needs in-house; it enables you to manage servers at the same level of competency that larger companies with teams of technical people can. With PSA, you can reduce the expense of additional system administrators by empowering the staff you already have. Plesk Server Administrator allows a user to instantly access traffic statistics, create new mail accounts, open hosting accounts on their web site, activate databases and create FTP and protected
Domain owners can perform both simple and complex tasks within their domains, becoming self-reliant overnight. PSA reduces domain owners’ support needs and gives them the ability to:
- Create and manage e-mail accounts—POP3, redirects, groups, and auto responders—all from a
- Create new Web users within a domain.
- Create protected directories (SSL and non-SSL) and manage directory users.
- Use both standard and anonymous FTP services.
- Create databases, accessing them with PHPMyAdmin and administering database users.
- Utilize IMP Web mail e-mail service.
- Access domain-level statistics.
As this Control Panel Provide Complete Control of your Account in Hosting Solutions