Outsource Website Maintenance
Website maintenance is a laborious task and needs each time changes are required to existing web sites. Most web site development companies will not take on the maintenance of web sites that have been created by others leaving customers with no option but to employ staff to undertake the work. We offer you cost-effective website maintenance and take on the task of routine website maintenance to existing web sites and make whatever changes are needed as and when required. By outsourcing your web site maintenance, you are free from the regular updates and expansions.
- Checking and updating links to keep the site away from Broken links.
- Verifying the site is up and running, and getting the site back up if it's down.
- Minor word/sentence changes/corrections.
- Checking search engines to ranking and making minor SEO adjustments as needed.
- Adding/changing/deleting email addresses.
- Answering client questions (short, easy ones) about the site, search engines, browsers, etc. Correcting broken scripts.
- Keep an eye on stats.
- Maintenance regarding security issues (scripts, databases, image/bandwidth theft, etc.)
- Retaining a full backup copy of the web site Communication with third-party service providers (credit card processor, hosting company, information suppliers) on your behalf.
- Log file analysis and visitor/site statistics reports Creating FAQs and searchable knowledge bases.